Lunes, Enero 2, 2012

Baby, You're a FIREWORK (1st day of 366)

Just because it's NEW YEAR "again" already (I thank God for bringing us to another 1 year of life, 2012), lemme share you my thoughts about New Year. Good vibes = HAPPY AND NEW. :) 

I'm an OPTIMIST. A follower of an optimist. I see things as utopian. It's because we are made by God as unique and we need to maximize our appreciations for everything. Thank you Lord, thank you :)

I'm an optimist because I stayed up until midnight just to see, celebrate and hug the coming New Year. Those old years, as I am about to reminisce again, would likely be a part of my shoddier times. Sad to say, but it's the veracity. Anyway, no to melancholy moments as of now, GOOD VIBES, hello :)

Here it goes.

I was the one assigned to have some preparations especially on food, OMG Foods! Literally fewds! :D Take a look.




After preparing, I was about to take a bath. I exactly suffered from migraine attack and i just thought that it would simply lessen the pain, but it's not. :( Anyway, here's my picture with one of my favorite cousin, Jacynth. A very thoughtful girl, always giving.






Ze family picture.




Ze Firework.







Now, I am going to talk about RESOLUTIONS as I remembered being discussed this since elementary.


Haha. XD Thank you Scooby Doo for making me laugh. At least, you tried even for that famous-line-of-a-scooby-doo-dog :))


Resolutions: 1. Survive apocalypse
                      2. Find a boyfriend. 






SERIOUSLY, I'm not into resolutions. It's just because I cannot assure  everyone ze fulfillment of all the things I listed. And that sort-of-a-feng-shui-thing makes me utter with a real strong sound, STOP THAT DO's and DONT'S belief! Go make your world and assure that everyone's in there were like yours! Hahaha XD 


Had this been the eve of 2011, I might have said things like:
1. I wont be late anymore.
2. Im going sexier.
3. I'll sleep as early as i can.
4. No fb addiction.
5. Brush my hair 100 times.
6. BE THRIFTY.
7. No expensive loadings.
8. Move on and let go.
9. Lazyness is a NO-NO.
10. Always blogging.


Hahaha. Is this goals? I think it's more of a petty or vapid look to consider.  


In 2012, i need to eschew this and that. (such a word that im trying to incorporate with). There are few things more promising than having any material that you just cant resist to have. One thing is , OPPORTUNITY. So, just as i thought, i need to indulge my REBIRTH even for the smallest chance of having it because we may not know when will our doomsday be. 


Goal: Be and try to be the best version of yourself. Start your day right. 


#Page 2 of 366

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento