Martes, Enero 3, 2012

Le GUY WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN. (3rd day of 366)

Ze guy, le guy. OMG. 9gag! You're just awesome! :D


Anyway, meet this friend of mine. A very bitchy friend of mine. JOKE! i love him SAGAD! :)) I'd probably say that this person significantly possessed my joy every-time Im trying to find my happiness. He's a pocket and he's a bucket of GWAPONESS. True? o.O Lol! 




Told you, he's PANGIT. He looks like BOBOCHEHE. :D He's a monster, so you need to break away from his looks. He's deceptive look will define your 2012, I GUESS!



When he's feeling blue, he redefines blue. such a redundant meaning, right!?

Anyway, I've got to be serious. I just wanted to introduce Dennis Matchimura. Such a very friendly person, always loving.


I'm totally depressed with his stern looks. Honestly, i wanna slap him! Huhuhu!


Okay. Here it goes.


W have this so called GENUINE FRIENDSHIP.It would be such a candid thought that I appreciated everything he has done for me. Dont wanna cry. Amp!


He is somebody whom I can trust on a 100 percent. I may be on trouble, having this "oh-i-hate-my-family" attitude but this guy, yeah. this guy had been a great blow for changing that means.


He offers me advices, talks to me when nobody seems to be a friend for me, understands every simple mistake i've done. After all, we are human, and we need to accept that everything would be what we want it to be. So PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING would be a means of ACCEPTING.


Anyway, I made a blogpost last November for his birthday. And certainly, the reason I made a blogpost again was just because of a certain thing. 
Take a look.




Dont know how to rotate the pic. Pardon.


The one's on the case was his pasalubong and the colored highlighters was his gift for Christmas :) Cute, isn't it? :P The highlighters were given last January 1, 2012. I'd never expected that I am going to receive something from him. Thank you dear! :) Ayoko pa gamitin, sayang kasi! :P may scent pa, ganun na ba ako kabaho?:( HAHAHA.


Haaaay. I can't finish my blooooog. He's so lacking responsive with the pic that i am requesting. BRRR. >.<


I think the reason behind this eraser and highlighter have some unfathomable meanings. 


Even if LIFE is the art of drawing without eraser as John W. Gardner said, we made some contrast with his quote. 


Everyone of us have some certain things that we wanna freeze the time, or maybe we need some erasers to please something. In life, in love.. sometimes you need to assure yourself holding an eraser or erasers for you to carry yourself on the next round. Highlighters on the other hand would simply means APPRECIATING everything that tightens up your life. I think, therefore, that it was denxo's reason of giving these things for me. :)


Thank you.
Thank you for everything.
Thank you for the message.
Thank you that I was able to be a part of the IMPORTANT PERSONS OF YOUR 2011. As it continues, probably, until the day that God has settled our life for a much better purpose :)


That someone who makes you a better person? I diverge with this one.
I do that because my best friend dennis inspires me to be on that way. :) Thank you Lord, for having this kind of friend that I'll treasure for the rest of my life. :)


#PAGE 3 OF 366


p.s. im goin to edit this next time. the pictures weren't uploaded. Goodnight.


Here's the pic anyway.


magkaaway yata kami. tagal kasi ng pic. good night na talaga. Haha. :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento