Miyerkules, Enero 4, 2012

This goes for a short part only. It's 11:10pm already so here it goes.

My ex-boyfriend texted me before and he said that he's suffering from an intense uneven feeling for the rest of the day. I've asked him why, knowing that I am really willing to sacrifice my time just to lend an ear for my friend.

"alam mo nahihirapan nako minsan. ang daming expectations ng mga taong nakapaligid sakin, sobrang pressured ako. gusto ko lang naman maibalik yung dating estado ng pamilya ko but still andaming kulang. parang puzzle na may kulang na piece."

I was like, :/
I made an advice. Bringing back everything's that's a worthy thing for you would be a means of long-process. Do not push yourself too much into something that'll cause you breakdown. You were thinking that there are still lots of unfulfilled things that you, yourself, wants everything to be instant.

"gusto ko na i-give up. anyway, tanggap ko na limitations ko. "
 
One thing. You don't have to please anyone. 
i was like, T.T that time :( when that conversation seems to remain hard-hitting. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento