Martes, Nobyembre 8, 2011

SORRY WON'T CHANGE THE FACT

I never find it sincere.
Too habitual.
EPIC. 
Yuh. as always, you're always doing something appalling, then suddenly.. 'twas just a SORRY away. THAT WORD IS A TRASH! Asdfghjkl!%&$^*%&!


Do you ever wish that you should've done that? do you find yourself remorseful for what it has caused me? You do'nt have it in mind that you'll be doing the best just to prove you're sorry. For God's sake, i hate this feeling! :(


Sorry is an apology. Meaning, you're sorry, you mean it, and you won't do that again. HOW COME! 'Twas very redundant. You say sorry, I forgive. You say sorry, I forgive. You say sorry, I FORGAVE YOU FOR THE nth TIME YOU KNOW! T.T


I'm always trying to have my feelings validated for that word, but it's just nonsense. Why? If you're really a FRIEND to me, then you will not be doing anything that will disenchant me. Everyone has to experience that kind of a childish-fight-with-a-special-friend. But hey, I am more matured. I did developed my disposition in life. I just can't bear everything. HINDI AKO YUNG TAONG KELANGAN UMAGREE SA LAHAT NG PAGKAKAMALI MO :(


Try to redress. Try to understand that time is priceless. Try at least, understand a FRIEND.


I still have this distrust. It's up to you whether you'll wait or not. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento