Biyernes, Nobyembre 4, 2011

BUBU CHACHA: The Best Part of My Childhood (A Story of Friendship)

I dunno why it happened that i forced myself to bring up to mind the title of my favorite cartoon, BUBU CHACHA. well, gotta have some credit for bebe tine (Xtine Tecson)  for reminding me of the title. :D


For some reason, this anime/cartoon series taught me of so many priceless things. From my 18 years of existence, it definitely had boost up my entire disposition. Yuh. I feel like im gonna cry for I am yearning from this already.


I am going to provide you the background of the series. Thank you WIKIPEDIA for the information :)


The real title of this is "I LOVE BUBU CHACHA". a cartoon series about a little boy, Randy, whose dog, Chacha, died in an accident and was reincarnated into a living toy car. Each episode is told like a chapter of a storybook, where Randy learns valuable life lessons alongside his lifelong friend Chacha. Randy meets several friends in his day to day adventure.






CHARACTERS: (THE MAIN)
 Randy Rand(Buddy): A highly curious 3-year old boy who matures through his experiences and friendship with ChaCha. His interest lies in everything he sees, and learning about anything excites him.
ChaCha: Randy's best friend, guardian and teacher. Don't let looks fool you, ChaCha is a dog although he looks like a toy car. ChaCha & Randy love each other, and like to go out to make new friends.


I have had recalled of the song. I did found the lyrics! HOORAY!
Here:
BuBu ChaCha, BuBu ChaCha
Ha! Looking where, here and there
All around, everywhere
You will see if you dare
World so full of wonder, right in front of you
So don’t be shy, why not try, open up to something new


Come be, with me, a million secrets waiting to be seen
The sounds of your footsteps will, thunder in your dreams


BuBu ChaCha, BuBu ChaCha
Hey! Roll around, tippy tippy, ruff ruff, snuggle snuggle, rumble rumble, boom shabay
World so full of wonder, waiting there for you
Hey! In the sky, way up high, from the out to inside
On the ground, all round, so much there to be found
Have some fun, jump and run
BuBu ChaCha will be there
I scoured around the internet just to find the lyrics. :) This song started my blast from the past. LSS? :))


a FRIEND is someone who will never give up on you. This define Chacha. :)) He is the one you can depend on. the one who upkeeps you everyday, stick by your side when you're lonesome, helps when you're miffed, and the one that you can't live without. 


Thank you Lord for giving me the chance to live up with Bubu Chacha. 
NOSTALGIA is the word :">


Roll around, tippy tippy, ruff ruff, snuggle snuggle, rumble rumble, boom shabay.  YOU WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento